NFT11 will have several types of competitions focused on Player vs Player (PvP).
- 1.League Divisions
- The main competition! Fight during the season to get promoted and earn prizes!
- Each Division has several groups - Division 1 has 8 groups. Division 2 has 16 groups, and so on.
- 8 teams in each Group, 14 matches per season (home and away)
- 2 teams get promoted, 4 teams get relegated
- 2.League Cup
- A seasonal cup between all 8 teams from the same Division Group
- Elimination rounds - the winner moves on and the loser goes home.
- 3.NFT11 Cup
- The most prestigious cup on NFT11! A cup for the top 32 teams in the entire NFT11 Metaverse!
- Accessible only to the top 4 teams from previous season from each of the 8 Groups from Division 1.
- The blood of NFT11, Tournaments are where you bring your club to Glory. Managers pay a fee in $NFT11 tokens to participate in tourneys and these fees will be pooled together for the tournament prize pool for the top teams.
- Entry fee required, high rewards for the winners!
- Special entry requirements for either teams or Managers!
- Teams will play against other teams using matchmaking based on level and rank
- Win to gain level and climb up the leaderboard ladder!
- Both PvP and PvE modes!
- 6.Custom League/Tournament/Friendlies
- Managers can organise their own leagues, tournaments or simple friendly matches with their own set of rules, entry requirements and settings.
- Friendlies are Free-to-Play matches between 2 clubs looking to train or have a benchmark of their team against Real Managers / Clubs.